It could be an office space, your home, or even a restaurant/hotel… the flooring plays a major role in the overall appearance of the premises. For a very long time, hardwood flooring held its market demand given its many benefits. But is it the same as at now with the presence of vinyl? This is a comparison and an emphasizing on the fact that vinyl is indeed the better option over hardwood.It could be an office space, your home, or even a restaurant/hotel… the flooring plays a major role in the overall appearance of the premises. For a very long time, hardwood flooring held its market demand given its many benefits. But is it the same as at now with the presence of vinyl? This is a comparison and an emphasizing on the fact that vinyl is indeed the better option over hardwood.And here are the 5 reasons that supports the statement. Go here http://modoflooring.co.nz/flooring-pro/ for more informations about flooring.
• Less expensiveRight off the bat, hardwood flooring shows very higher cost than vinyl ones. It could even go up to a very heavy price like 25$ per square feet given that they are made of woods like teak and mahogany. But generally speaking, it’s due to the amount of work that has to be done from cutting down trees to the final finishing. Hence, you need to remember that the bottom-line is that the vinyl are cheaper over hardwood flooring.
• Less prone to moisture damagesThe weather of a country like New Zealand has a tendency of going for very lower and moisture situations often. Hence, choosing a wooden floor might not be the best idea. That is because the higher vulnerability of the hardwood, whereas vinyl floors Gisborne on the other hand are quite resistant to moisture. These will stay put when wooden floors start to stretch and warp under colder conditions.
• Ease of installationA hardwood floor must be planned more carefully than a vinyl one. That’s simply due to the fact that the wooden sheets don’t come originally manufactured but have to be cut and made ready to be laid down. Vinyl ones are easier to be installed because they come as thin sheets in the first place. This makes it easier for the professionals to get your job done faster.
• Easier maintenance Maintaining a floor could get messy. Hardwood floors anyways need a constant and a good upkeeping. Given that they are highly likely to get damaged by abrasive materials such as dust. Hence, wooden floor owners are advised to sweep and vacuum the floors often. However, vinyl flooring doesn’t need that much of an attention. They just ought to be swept for the sake of keeping them clean.
• More optionsIt goes without saying; vinyl have better options and a variety than typical wooden floors. On the other hand, wooden floors cannot be transformed to a vinyl look whereas it’s not the same with the others. It’s basically the full package.